The Apple MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.4 15-Inch (Early 2008/Penryn) features a 45 nm "Penryn" 2.4 GHz "Core 2 Duo" processor (T8300), with two independent processor "cores", a 3 MB shared "on chip" level 2 cache, an 800 MHz frontside bus, 2.0 GB of 667 MHz PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM, a 200 GB (5400 RPM) hard drive with "Sudden Motion Sensor" technology, and an 8X dual-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW SuperDrive. It also includes a NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics processor with 256 MB of GDDR3 SDRAM and dual-link DVI functionality, and an antiglare LED-backlit 15.4" widescreen 1440x900 active-matrix display.
Connectivity includes an ExpressCard/34 slot, AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Gigabit Ethernet, FireWire "400" port, Firewire "800" port, two USB 2.0 ports, optical digital audio in/out, and DVI out.
- Additional Information
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3 MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed, Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard
- 2 GB RAM (two SO-DIMM) 677 MHz DDR2 SD-RAM (PC2-5300), 200 GB 5400 rpm Serial ATA hard drive, slot load 8x Super Drive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- One FireWire 400, one FireWire 800, two USB 2.0 ports, and ExpressCard/34 slot
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit); built-in 54 Mbps AirPort Extreme (802.11n); built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- 15.4-inch (diagonal), 1440 by 900 resolution, matte TFT LED widescreen display with NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256 MB of GDDR3 memory and dual-link DVI