DetailsThe Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.3 11-Inch (Mid-2013/Haswell) features a 22-nm "Haswell" 1.3 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (4250U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (cannot be upgraded), 128 GB or 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
This all is packed in a razor thin (0.11-0.68 inch), 2.3 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and an 11.6" widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix "glossy" display (1366x768 native resolution).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a "Thunderbolt" port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
- Additional Information
- Display: 11.6-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors Processor 1.3 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache Storage 128 GB flash storage
- Memory: 4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 memory
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 internal graphics processor with 512 MB of GDDR5 memory
- Video: Thunderbolt digital video output (native Mini DisplayPort output); compatible with DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI output using optional adapters; HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately)
- Audio: Stereo speakers; dual microphones; headphone port; support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- One Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Communications: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking (802.11a/b/g/n compatible); Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera: HD 720p FaceTime camera
- Size and Weight: 11.8 x 7.56 x 0.68 inches; 2.38 pounds