DetailsThe MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.26 13-Inch (White Polycarbonate "Unibody" - Late 2009) unveiled a new "glossy white unibody" case design -- modeled after the previously introduced "Unibody" MacBook and MacBook Pro models -- but uses polycarbonate rather than aluminum and has a "non-skid" rubberized bottom surface.
Like the aluminum "Unibody" models, this system also has a four-finger "multi-touch" glass trackpad and an integrated battery design that is not intended to be replaced by the end user. Apple reports that this battery design increases runtime, and as a result, this model provides "up to" 7 hours compared to 5 hours for the model it replaced.
This model is configured with a 45 nm "Penryn" 2.26 GHz Intel "Core 2 Duo" processor (P7550) -- with two independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip -- a 3 MB shared "on chip" level 2 cache, a 1066 MHz frontside bus, 2 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) installed in pairs (two 1 GB modules), a 250 GB Serial ATA (5400 RPM) hard drive, and an 8X DL "SuperDrive". It also features a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M "graphics processor with 256 MB of SDRAM shared with main memory" and a 13.3" widescreen TFT active-matrix LED-backlit "glossy" display (1280x800 native resolution).
- Additional Information
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit, glossy widescreen display with a widescreen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels to give you plenty of room to multitask. And the display is greener than ever: power efficient, free of harmful toxins such as mercury, and made of arsenic-free glass.
- 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor helps you breeze through everyday tasks.
- 250 GB hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 2 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 4 GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor (with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) for an outstanding everyday graphics experience
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI and VGA output
- Built-in stereo speakers and omnidirectional microphone
- Combined optical digital output/headphone output (also includes line-in/microphone jack)
- 90-Day Warranty