DetailsThe Apple MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.13 13-Inch (White - Mid-2009) features a 45 nm "Penryn" 2.13 GHz Intel "Core 2 Duo" processor (P7450), with two independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared "on chip" level 2 cache, a 1066 MHz frontside bus, 4 GB of 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-6400) installed in pairs (two 1 GB modules), a 160 GB Serial ATA (5400 RPM) hard drive, an 8X DL "SuperDrive", a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M "graphics processor with 256 MB of SDRAM shared with main memory", and a 13.3" widescreen TFT active-matrix "glossy" display (1280x800 native resolution).
The MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.13 13" (White - Mid-2009) has a white polycarbonate case and AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Gigabit Ethernet, a FireWire "400" port, two USB 2.0 ports, optical digital audio in/out, and video out capabilities (mini-DVI) that supports an external display.
- Additional Information
- Slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW): Writes DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL discs at up to 4x speed, writes DVD-R and DVD+R discs at up to 8x speed, writes DVD±RW discs at up to 4x speed; writes CD-R and CD-RW discs at up to 24x speed; reads DVDs at up to 8x speed; reads CDs at up to 24x speed
- Mini-DVI port for video output (VGA adapter and mini-DVI to DVI adapter sold separately)
- Built-in stereo speakers and omnidirectional microphone
- Combined optical digital audio input/audio line in
- Combined optical digital audio output/headphone out
- Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 400 port
- Built-in full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys, 4 arrow keys (inverted "T" arrangement), and embedded numeric keypad
- Solid-state scrolling trackpad for precise cursor control; supports two-finger scrolling, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities